Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pool Party

On Monday I discussed with some friends that it would be kind of cool to have a pool party where we met the capacity of the pool, which is only 52 people. Today at about 5 o'clock a few of us decided to try. At institute we gathered as many people as we could, then knocked on every door in the apartment complex to get more people. We had around 25. About half way there, but it was still fun.

We took pictures of everyone jumping in, and other pictures of us in a big simile face, and even in the shape of a Y. It was fun.

I am glad that I could have that kind of effect on people. That I could want a party to happen, then have friends help and get a crowd together. If I had planned it further in advance it would have probably worked. There is always next time. I like having friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment