Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hotdog King

Often my friend gets a text from iHappi:) which is a service that tells her about food deals in the Provo\Orem area that day. I have tried signing up, but for some reason it doesn't send me the texts.

Today was Hotdog King for 50% off a combo, which is amazing. I had never had a gourmet hotdog, unless you consider Costco
dogs as such, which I

usually wouldn't, but this one tasted just about the same, but with way better toppings.

I got a Chicago style one, and my friend go a guacamole. Mine had two
hot peppers on it, which was fun and scary. My lips just barely stopped burning. I am trying to be better about eating hot things. All and all it was fun. The best part is they have a sign saying that amateur musicians and comedians are welcome.

That is way cool. Maybe I will tell some amateur friends to try it out.

On another note, I will never get an XL shirt again, even if it is free. That shirt looks like I have lost like 50 pounds. Also the beard will probably go soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment