Friday, August 19, 2011

Being Yellow

I have two roommates that love the Color Code. After the test I have learned that I am a Yellow-White personality. White the admirable trait for being white is being a peace keeper and able to hold people together, but there are a lot of white traits I don't like. Most of them stem from when I was younger, fatter and had low self esteem. Whites feel bad about things all the time, and are not willing to stand up for things and other terrible things that I am trying to overcome.

Thankfully my main trait is Yellow. Yellow people have a main goal of having fun. This is good and bad. It means that when my personality actually comes out people love me. I can get people to do things. People even enjoy my company. I love this and since I have gotten skinnier and more outgoing I have become an active person.

I love being an active person. I love being able to hike a mountain if I like, or just do things with people, and not be afraid. I have run 5 and 10K races, often without training, which is terrible but awesome. I love it. I love doing things especially with people. It is great.

Being a combination of white and yellow is terrible. I love people and I want them to be happy, that is what my colors do, the thing is I worry a lot as a white instead of just enjoying it. Another thing I have noticed is how much of a super turn off it is when girls tell me that the cannot do something. I have no problem with any girl that might be a bit heavier, they are cute, but when I say I ran a 5K and they respond with something liek "I'll think I would die if I tried that, I could never do it and never will." I just lose all interest. Being a white\yellow I still want to be their friend, but I don't want anything more.

I really need to learn how to let girls off the hook. One day I will be a better person. Maybe I just need to get married or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment