Saturday, October 23, 2010

This Blog

I am still trying to decided what I want to put on this blog. I know I wanted it, at least for the name, but I have no idea what to do with it. I have my other two blogs, the one where I complain or talk highly of things, and my google tv on, so what will this be for. I even have a tumblr blog which I have been using for just talking about my life. That is what this usually would have become. I am thinking I may switch the tumblr to just being pictures or something. Either way I just wanted at least on post on here.

Yesterday I went to Roy's birthday party. It was fun. I like him, and finally got to know his girlfriend. She way cool and I am now very glad they are dating. Before I was just happy Roy was happy, but now that I know she is so awesome, I am excited about it.

Lastly I want my tv to come. If you want that story go to aboyandhistv.blogspot.com

Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment