Thursday, October 28, 2010

A good day

I still haven't figured out what I want on here. I think I might make this blog something my mom can read if she wants to know more about my life. I just need to find a way to update it from my iPhone. Today I finally got an email telling me that my TV I won is coming. Overnighted from California to Utah. 44 lbs. That must have been super expensive. I just checked and that is probably around $200, on top of a $1000 TV I won quite the prize. Right now I am just tired and should go to sleep. I already finished reading my scriptures so I am actually good to if I want, I just want to clean my room too. There just isn't enough time in the day to be a friend and still be productive sometimes. I really need to learn how to time manage.

I finally met the Jayson that supposedly loves my sister. That was cool. I wonder where things will go with that.

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment